Happy Friday, FAMily!
We applaud you for making it to the end of another week. We see your strength and dignity and we think it rocks!
There are a few decisive actions we want everyone to take today. Before you comment on this post with another action or additional info, please make sure you’re taking some of these actions. We have such a powerful voice-almost 31k strong and we need to use it.
1. It’s been rumored that Susan Collins is really impacted by the tax bill rallies, calls and protests. We’re encouraging everyone to call her today and let her know this bill cannot pass.
2. Speaking of the tax bill, everyone should call their MI representative today and tell them this garbage bill hurts children, people with disabilities, the middle class and cuts Medicare, Medicare and Social Security which are opposite the promises DT made when he was running.
Find your rep here:
3. The GOP is licking their chops at the resignation of Al Franken while an admitted sexual predator is in the Oval Office and a child predator runs for Senate in Alabama with the full weight of the party.
We’d like each of you to call as many Republican Senators as possible and demand they drop support for Moore and call on Trump to resign.
4. Remember Kim Davis? The county clerk in KY who refused marriage licenses to gay couples to preserve the sanctity of marriage (despite being divorced 3 times and having had affairs during her marriages-which should be noted that FAM is not taking a negative stance on this but Davis and the GOP sure were silent). Well, she’s being challenged in the next race for country clerk by David Ermold, who was one of the men she denied a license to.
Check out the article here:
And you can donate to his campaign here:
5. ACA enrollment ends on Dec. 15th. If you or someone you know needs the ACA, use this link to get enrolled.
We’re likely to see big developments in the Russia investigation and the sexual assault and harassment situation in Congress. Remember to not lose heart and to hold all MoC accountable to their behavior, not just our side.
We’re so privileged to have you with us. As always, we are in awe of your spirit and your hard work.
Anne, Anne, and Jen